Saturday, February 05, 2011

Day 5 - El Salvador Mission Trip - Going Home

The next morning was our last day in El Salvador. We had a good breakfast, packed our stuff up and prepared to leave. Before that, we took a few photographs. These show the medical team and then only the doctors and the dentist.



I also took one with William, one of the students on campus who helped us. He is preparing to enter the ministry.
I had a great time during the trip. Unlike last year, this year I boarded the plane to come to El Salvador sick. I had been working in Urgent Care the week prior and had contracted an upper respiratory illness. During the whole trip, I was sneezing and coughing and felt tired. Nevertheless, my discomfort was nothing compared to the need all around me.
I did arrive home with no voice, so my posts will have to serve as my report until I get my voice back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog