Sunday, January 11, 2015

DAY T-2 January 11, 2015


Today is Sunday. Our family got up and went to church. While Amy had originally said she would not sit in the service with me, she changed her mind and did. I kept tight-lipped about my travel plans. I reasoned that it would alarm and inspire fear in some of our congregation if they knew where I was going and that I intended to come back to them. Dave Heegeman knew however, and he prayed with me after the service.
We went to Perkins for lunch and went to see Night at the Museum Part 3. It was a fun movie and we exited the theater in a good mood. We came home. I worked on backing up my data while Amy and Phoebe practiced piano and violin. After dinner, Phoebe was put to bed and Amy and me watched ‘The Good Lie’, a movie about the lost children of Sudan. Went to bed.

No comments: