Saturday, September 02, 2017

The end of Week 3 in New York

I'm still not very busy. However, I have had fruitful discussions with Genetics about 'shadowing' their providers for a while, to get some of their complex adult patients into my practice. I saw patients this week, and am feeling a little more comfortable with the EHR software. We heard some news this week: our closing date for our house was supposed to be on September 5, but since that is the day after the long Labor Day weekend, it'll probably be on September 7, according to our attorneys (yes, in New York apparently, one needs an attorney to buy or sell a house). My wife is very disappointed by this.

We have however, had a good stay at Staybridge. The breakfast is very good and the facilities have been excellent. Living out of a suitcase shows me (can't speak for the rest of the family), how many things we actually use on a daily basis.That is an interesting lesson.

No comments: